We have already reported that Allu Sirish’s next project will be helmed by young filmmaker VI Anand. The movie will go on floors in November. This film is going to be as sci-fi thriller with ample doses of romance.
According to the latest reports, time travel concept will be prominently featured in this as yet-untitled film. However, this film won’t be a mind bender but would rather offer a different experience for the audiences, assures the film’s director.
In summer this year, the time travel concept was dealt in detail in Suriya-Vikram Kumar’s 24 and hence Telugu audiences are accustomed with the milieu.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?