We have already reported that Allu Sirish’s next project will be helmed by young filmmaker VI Anand. The movie will go on floors in November. This film is going to be as sci-fi thriller with ample doses of romance.
According to the latest reports, time travel concept will be prominently featured in this as yet-untitled film. However, this film won’t be a mind bender but would rather offer a different experience for the audiences, assures the film’s director.
In summer this year, the time travel concept was dealt in detail in Suriya-Vikram Kumar’s 24 and hence Telugu audiences are accustomed with the milieu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?
- Rana Daggubatti’s mythological film all set to roll soon