Yesterday, Megastar Chiranjeevi congratulated legendary Telugu film lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamashastry on being honored with the prestigious Padma Shri award, the country’s fourth highest civilian award. Later, Chiru interacted with media and made a stunning prediction.
“Sirivennela garu is penning all the lyrics for my film, Sye Raa. Some of the lyrics he had written for the film give me goosebumps. He lost out on winning the national award for Rudraveena. But I am sure that he will win it for Sye Raa next year,” said the Megastar.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections