King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is currently under production. The movie is carrying good vibes and it is expected to be a comedy entertainer. We have also learnt from reliable sources that the film will have a good dose of sister sentiment. Zara Shah, who was seen in ‘Life is Beautiful, will be seen as Nagarjuna’s sister in the movie. Apparently, she has a role that is very crucial for the second half of the movie.
Sister sentiment is something that has worked well for Nagarjuna in the past, in films like ‘Hello Brother’, ‘Azad’ and ‘Seetharama Raju’.
Veerabhadram is the director of this movie and Nagarjuna is producing this film on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week