Nani’s Dasara is creating mayhem at the box office. The movie, helmed by first-time director Srikanth Odela is based in a village named Veerlapalle in the Telangana region. Keerthy Suresh played the leading lady. Yesterday Superstar Mahesh Babu hailed the movie.
Today Sita Ramam director Hanu Raghavapudi praised the film to the sky. He wrote that Dasara is once in a lifetime film and gave a list of reasons why he felt that way. He noted that Nani, Keerthy Suresh, and Deekshith Shetty nailed their roles to perfection.
Hanu Raghavapudi opined that music director Santosh Narayanan and cinematographer Sathyan had enhanced the overall impact with their work. The director praised producer Sudhakar Cherukuri for believing in a debutante like Srikanth. Hanu Raghavapudi wrote that Srikanth had created a storm that would pave the way for many new things in Telugu and Indian cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food