Pan-India actor Prabhas attended the grand pre-release event last night in Hyderabad. Fans are quite happy watching their favourite actor in a public event after a long time. Everyone has fallen in love with the actor’s new look.
Prabhas likes to be so simple and wears casual outfits. However, his simple look at the Sita Ramam’s event awed fans and many of them loved the black t-shirt he wore. The t-shirt designed by Dolce & Gabbana (D&G) costs around Rs. 20,000. Some fans have noticed that he wore the same t-shirt back in 2017.
Coming to Sita Ramam, the flick has Dulquer Salmaan and Mrunal Thakur as the lead pair. Rashmika Mandanna played a pivotal role in this romantic period drama, which also has Tharun Bhascker, Sumanth, Prakash Raj, Gautham Vasudev Menon and others in key roles. The Hanu Raghavapudi directorial is releasing in theaters tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR to train under renowned physical trainer
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam