From being famous among the Ghattamaneni fans as Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar’s doting little daughter to building her own image and popularity on social media, Sitara has come a long way already! Now, the young girl has gone a step further and became the first Indian start kid to sign the biggest ad contract to endorse a premium jewellery brand.
Sitara Ghattamaneni will now be the face of the prestigious jewellery brand PMJ Jewellery. Apparently, Sitara has been paid a whopping amount as her remuneration to ink the deal. An ad film was also shot in a lavish scale recently over a period of 3 days in an undisclosed location to maintain utmost secrecy. Some of India’s finest technicians were part of this commercial shoot.
The TVC will have a grand launch and wide promotions on television and other platforms in the coming days. More details of the ad shoot will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food