In the film, Sivakarthikeyan was seen in as a lady nurse who tries to woo a doctor, played by Keerthy Suresh. In his latest interview, the actor revealed how he nailed the lady nurse’s getup, which has amused everyone.
Apparently, Sivakarthikeyan, his director Bakkiyaraj Kannan and the make-up team tried out as many as 8 screen tests over a period of 9 months before finalising on the look we are seeing on the screen now.
Sivakarthikeyan had to spend four and a half hours each day for the makeup. “Prettying up is the toughest part of playing a woman,“ says Sivakarthikeyan.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018