In the film, Sivakarthikeyan was seen in as a lady nurse who tries to woo a doctor, played by Keerthy Suresh. In his latest interview, the actor revealed how he nailed the lady nurse’s getup, which has amused everyone.
Apparently, Sivakarthikeyan, his director Bakkiyaraj Kannan and the make-up team tried out as many as 8 screen tests over a period of 9 months before finalising on the look we are seeing on the screen now.
Sivakarthikeyan had to spend four and a half hours each day for the makeup. “Prettying up is the toughest part of playing a woman,“ says Sivakarthikeyan.
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna