In the film, Sivakarthikeyan was seen in as a lady nurse who tries to woo a doctor, played by Keerthy Suresh. In his latest interview, the actor revealed how he nailed the lady nurse’s getup, which has amused everyone.
Apparently, Sivakarthikeyan, his director Bakkiyaraj Kannan and the make-up team tried out as many as 8 screen tests over a period of 9 months before finalising on the look we are seeing on the screen now.
Sivakarthikeyan had to spend four and a half hours each day for the makeup. “Prettying up is the toughest part of playing a woman,“ says Sivakarthikeyan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram