Veteran choreographer Sivasankar master breathed his last on Sunday night (Nov 28) after suffering from COVID-19 related complications. Authorities at AIG Hospitals, where Sivasankar underwent treatment, have informed the family members that Sivasankar master had tested negative for Coronavirus before his demise.
Sivasankar master’s mortal remains will be given to his family members at 5 AM tomorrow. The senior choreographer-actor will be taken to his residence at Panchavati Colony in Manikonda, Hyderabad for his fans and well-wishers to pay their last respects. Sivasankar master’s last rites will be held tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM at Maha Prasthanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look