Mahesh Babu’s Bharath Ane Nenu is one of the most awaited films in the recent past. The film is carrying a terrific buzz as it is a political potboiler with Mahesh playing the role of a CM.
The film has been made on a massive budget and close to 6 crores have been spent on canning just two songs. Going into details, a spacious assembly set was laid for this film which was worth 2 crores.
Making things even more exciting, the makers spent close to four crores to can the famous Vachyadayyo Saami song. This is some money and clearly reveals that the makers have spent a bomb on the film.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, this film is produced by D V V Danayya.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next