Low budget films always have a problem in finding theaters and even release date sometimes. More often than not, these films find themselves stuck with some big budget films which occupy the screens for most of the time.
The same is going to happen next week as close to six low budget films are looking for a June 30th release. As there is DJ releasing on the 23rd and Nani’s Ninnu Kori coming in on the 7th of July, there is only one week left for these films to make the most of it.
This clearly leaves them in a lot of trouble as it will be very hard to find theaters and even though they find a theater, their life will also be less, because of the big films lined up after that.
Films like Jayadev, Maya Mahal, Kathalo Rajakumari, Viru, Chandamama Rave and Rendu Rendla Aaru are the films which will be releasing next week and we need to see how they fare in such a tight situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations
- Mythri Movie Makers’ next is a new-age film ‘Mathu Vadalara’