Noted Telugu director KNT Sastry passed away in Hyderabad this morning. He was 70. He had directed several critically acclaimed arthouse movies in Telugu and Kannada and won 6 national awards and Nandi awards. His movies were screened and won awards at various reputed international film festivals.
KNT Sastry was well-known for his movies like Thilaadanam, Kamli, Surabhi, Snehanveshana and Snehe Geethe to name a few. His last film is Shaanu, which he completed recently. Sastry was also the recipient of the national award for Best Film Critic in 1989.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother