The lovely looking Poonam Kaur has been slowly but steadily making her mark in Tollywood. Seen in mostly small budget movies, this talented actress has managed to sign three big films in Tamil. Poonam is also doing some big budget films opposite the likes of Shimbu and Jayam Ravi. Her next Telugu release will be ‘Six’ opposite Kick Shyam. Speaking about her role the Payanam star said” Slowly but steadily I am getting good offers. Six would be my most prestigious movie till date, as I have a very interesting role in this movie. I have my fingers crossed, and I am sure it will be a great success”
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut