It is well-known that Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan is gearing up to join forces with ace director Rajkumar Hirani. Though the project is not announced yet, Hirani has been working on the script for the past one year or so.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted screenwriter Kanika Dhillon, who earlier provided the story for Anushka’s Size Zero has joined Hirani’s team as a supporting writer.
Reportedly, the team is currently working on the second half of the film, and once its done, the project will be officially announced by the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience