After making a huge impression with his performance in Spyder, SJ Suryah is all set to make a splash yet again in Atlee’s Adhirindhi. The film stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal, and Nithya Menen.
Talking about the film, SJ Suryah said, “I’m playing a very stylish villain’s role in this film and I feel Adhirindhi will really work with the Telugu audiences. Atlee is a good actor himself and he is very particular about what he wants. I picked up a lot of my body language for the role from him. The film will be a huge hit for Vijay in Telugu.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and the film is going to release on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life