After making a huge impression with his performance in Spyder, SJ Suryah is all set to make a splash yet again in Atlee’s Adhirindhi. The film stars Vijay in triple roles, along with Samantha, Kajal, and Nithya Menen.
Talking about the film, SJ Suryah said, “I’m playing a very stylish villain’s role in this film and I feel Adhirindhi will really work with the Telugu audiences. Atlee is a good actor himself and he is very particular about what he wants. I picked up a lot of my body language for the role from him. The film will be a huge hit for Vijay in Telugu.”
AR Rahman has scored the music and the film is going to release on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser