It is well known that Power Star Pawan Kalyan has teamed up with his Khushi and Komaram Puli director SJ Suryah for an out and out entertainer. The film was launched in April and it was supposed to be produced by Pawan’s close friend Sharrat Marar.
Initially, there were reports that this as-yet-untitled film’s shooting will go to floors in the first week of June. But there has been no news from the production house regarding the film’s commencement.
Now, in a stunning twist to the tale, a latest official update reveals that SJ Surya has stepped down from the project and it will now be helmed by Dolly, who had earlier directed Pawan in Gopala Gopala. Apparently, Suryah requested Pawan for some more time as he is currently busy with his acting assignments in Tamil.
Sensing that Suryah may take a while to be free to kick-start this film, Pawan, in a move to not delay the project any further, roped in Dolly for the job. The pre-production has already begun and the film’s regular shooting will start rolling from July.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry