Superstar Mahesh Babu expressed his happiness over the grand success of his latest release, Srimanthudu. After opening to a huge critical acclaim, the film has been registering solid numbers at the worldwide box-office. To thank the fans and audiences who made the film a huge success, the Srimanthudu team organized a press meet this afternoon.
Speaking on the occasion, a visibly delighted Mahesh Babu said that the film’s success has proved once again that sky is the limit for good films in Telugu film industry. The Superstar also said that respect is more important to him than box-office collections.
Lastly, Mahesh Babu announced that he will adopt his native village, Burripalem in the coming few months.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das