Speaking in an interview, Nithya said that becoming a producer was the hardest thing and it is tough to make a film and have a safe release as well.
Nithya also says that Skylab cannot go wrong and will make its mark even if it is releasing alongside a film like Akhanda. Skylab also has Satyadev and Rahul Ramakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU