Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati has been mired in a major controversy in North India over the past couple of weeks. Deepika Padukone’s recent comments added more fuel to these protests. On the other side, with less than 2 weeks for the release, the film is yet to get a clearance from the CBFC.
Meanwhile, the film’s makers have officially announced that Padmavati is postponed. The new release date will be announced soon. Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor are the lead actors in Padmavati, which will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack