Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati has been mired in a major controversy in North India over the past couple of weeks. Deepika Padukone’s recent comments added more fuel to these protests. On the other side, with less than 2 weeks for the release, the film is yet to get a clearance from the CBFC.
Meanwhile, the film’s makers have officially announced that Padmavati is postponed. The new release date will be announced soon. Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor are the lead actors in Padmavati, which will have a simultaneous release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best