Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Verma’s rom-com entertainer, Pelli Choopulu, has turned out to be one of the biggest hits of this year.
This totally unexpected outcome has given a few big budget flicks a run for their money and the film has ended up raking in big bucks at the box-office. Trade circles are predicting that the film will definitely cross 100 days in a few centres and this is no mean feat by a small film.
While many big budget films are failing to cross 50 days these days, it’s a milestone for a small film like Pelli Choopulu to breach the 100 days mark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films