After scoring a super hit with Petta this Sankranthi, Super Star Rajinikanth is eyeing the upcoming Sankranthi festive season with his highly-anticipated action drama, Darbar. The film was scheduled for a January 10th release initially.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, Darbar’s release date has been changed slightly and the film may now hit screens on January 9. This leaves Darbar with three days of f free box-office run before the two Telugu biggies, Mahesh’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Rajinikanth will be seen in dual roles in Darbar. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady and AR Murugadoss is the director. Lyca Productions has bankrolled the film and Anirudh Ravichander has scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood