After scoring a super hit with Petta this Sankranthi, Super Star Rajinikanth is eyeing the upcoming Sankranthi festive season with his highly-anticipated action drama, Darbar. The film was scheduled for a January 10th release initially.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is to be believed, Darbar’s release date has been changed slightly and the film may now hit screens on January 9. This leaves Darbar with three days of f free box-office run before the two Telugu biggies, Mahesh’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Rajinikanth will be seen in dual roles in Darbar. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady and AR Murugadoss is the director. Lyca Productions has bankrolled the film and Anirudh Ravichander has scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon