The first schedule for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s prestigious silver jubilee film was supposed to commence from June 10 in Dehradun. However, the latest updates reveal that there has been a slight delay in the first schedule due to reasons unknown.
Instead, Mahesh25 will be going on floors from June 17 on the outskirts of Dehradun. The unit will reportedly flag off the shoot by canning a few crucial college episodes. Later, the team will return to Hyderabad for another schedule, before flying to the US for a major schedule.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Vamshi Paidipally is the director for this landmark project. Devi Sri Prasad has already begun composing for the movie. Popular producers Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer, which is slated to hit the screens during Sankranthi next year.
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date
- Vishal, Tamannaah’s next to be shot in this country
- Baahubali 2’s TN distributor slapped with a legal notice
- Karthi distances himself from TN politics
- Two more Bollywood stars in RRR?