It is well known that Tamil super star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming action entertainer Theri is releasing in Telugu as Policeodu. Expectations are equally high for the Telugu version and Dil Raju, who is releasing the film in Telugu, is giving it a huge release across the Telugu states.
Policeodu was supposed to hit the screens on April 14th along with its Tamil version. However, latest update from the film’s unit reveals that the film’s release has been delayed by a day and April 15th is the new release date for Policeodu.
Samantha and Amy Jackson will be seen as the female leads in this Atlee directorial. Tamil version’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is the co-presenter of the Telugu version.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release