According to the latest update, the next schedule of Ram Charan’s ongoing action thriller, tentatively titled Dhruva, has been delayed slightly. The latest schedule was supposed to be kick-started on the 22nd of this month, but it has now been pushed to June 3rd as Charan is also overseeing the preproduction process of his maiden home production, his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil thriller, Thani Oruvan. The film is being directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Charan’s uncle Allu Aravind. Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ram Charan once again after their last outing Bruce Lee. Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu