Nitya Menen scored three consecutive hits in the form of Janatha Garage, Inkokkadu and Kannada star Sudeep’s Kotigobba 2. Next month, Nitya Menen’s long delayed film, Ghatana, will hit the screens, banking heavily on the actress’ success streak.
Ghatana is the Telugu dubbed version of the Malayalam hit thriller, 22 Female Kottayam. The movie has been directed by Sripriya of Venky’s Drushyam fame. The film’s promotional song was unveiled by the makers yesterday. VR Krishna is releasing the film in Telugu.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections