Nitya Menen scored three consecutive hits in the form of Janatha Garage, Inkokkadu and Kannada star Sudeep’s Kotigobba 2. Next month, Nitya Menen’s long delayed film, Ghatana, will hit the screens, banking heavily on the actress’ success streak.
Ghatana is the Telugu dubbed version of the Malayalam hit thriller, 22 Female Kottayam. The movie has been directed by Sripriya of Venky’s Drushyam fame. The film’s promotional song was unveiled by the makers yesterday. VR Krishna is releasing the film in Telugu.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika