After a season of some high profile big budgeted movies, the dust seems to settle in and the box office is getting ready for a string of small movies this weekend. Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya, Paathshala and Romeo are hitting the screens on 10th and each of them is carrying some very good buzz around them.
DCR has caught everyone’s eye with its soothing music by Keeravani and a novel concept written and directed by Rajamouli’s associate Trikoti. Romeo has Sairam Shankar once again trying his luck at the box office, and the story given by Puri Jagannadh is the biggest USP of the movie.
Paathshala is coming in as a youthful entertainer with a strong message for the young, and has some talented actors like Nandu donning key roles. It definitely looks like a delicious week for the movie lovers and everyone would be keen to check which of these movies would be hitting the bull’s eye this Friday.
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Malayalam Film?
- Music sittings begin for Ram’s next
- Trivikram opens about Agnyathavaasi’s failure
- BAN’s Tamil version confirms its release date
- Mahanati’s success celebrations in a grand way