Summer season has come to an end and several big and medium budget movies tested their luck at the box-office over these four months. With the monsoons hitting the two Telugu states, a flurry low and medium budget movies are gearing up for their release, starting this Friday.
This Friday, the Naga Shaurya and Niharika starrer romantic drama Oka Manasu, Kundanapu Bomma – in veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s presentation and Vara Mullapudi’s direction and starring young actors Sudhakar, Sudheer and Chandini and finally, the Sharwanand and Nitya Menen starrer Rajadhiraja, a Telugu dubbed version of Cheran’s JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai are hitting the screens to test their chances.
Let’s hope that it’ll rain box-office successes for Tollywood trade this monsoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?