Actress Sneha seems to be a smart woman in matters of commerce and business. The actress kicked off a new trend in the south Indian film circuit by selling her wedding telecast rights to Vijaya TV for a fancy amount. Generally, this trend is observed in Hollywood and to a certain extent, in Bollywood as well. Leading tabloids have offered crores of Rupees to the Bachchans to get a pic of Beti B, but they were turned down.
Sneha is all set to marry Prasanna on May 20th and the actress has not yet taken a concrete decision on her future plans. In addition to satellite rights and audio rights, we no have wedding rights and you can safely expect this trend to spread very fast.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success