Actress Sneha seems to be a smart woman in matters of commerce and business. The actress kicked off a new trend in the south Indian film circuit by selling her wedding telecast rights to Vijaya TV for a fancy amount. Generally, this trend is observed in Hollywood and to a certain extent, in Bollywood as well. Leading tabloids have offered crores of Rupees to the Bachchans to get a pic of Beti B, but they were turned down.
Sneha is all set to marry Prasanna on May 20th and the actress has not yet taken a concrete decision on her future plans. In addition to satellite rights and audio rights, we no have wedding rights and you can safely expect this trend to spread very fast.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry