Sneha is all set to team up with Rajinikanth once again. The duo had earlier worked together in P Vasu’s Kuselan, the Tamil version of Kathanayakudu. Sneha has been reportedly approached to play the role of Rajinikanth’s sister in the superstar’s upcoming 3D film Kochadiyaan. Soundarya Rajinikanth is going to direct this film which will be made using performance-capture technology. KS Ravikumar is writing the script. A R Rahman is going to compose the music. Sneha will soon be seen in Nagarjuna’s Rajanna later this month.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar