Sneha Ullal is all set to make her comeback of sorts in Telugu. Few years ago, she had taken a temporary break from movies due to her health issues, and now, she is making her foray into the digital space.
The actress has teamed up with Madhu Shalini and Tony Luke for a thriller, Expiry Date, which will release on Zee 5 on October 2. Incidentally, the series has been directed by Shankar Marthand, and Northstar Entertainment has produced the show.
Apart from the trio, Ali Rez’s and Jeniffer Piccinato too will seen in important roles. The show is said to be a romantic thriller which revolves around two couples and their extramarital affairs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way