Sneha Ullal is all set to make her comeback of sorts in Telugu. Few years ago, she had taken a temporary break from movies due to her health issues, and now, she is making her foray into the digital space.
The actress has teamed up with Madhu Shalini and Tony Luke for a thriller, Expiry Date, which will release on Zee 5 on October 2. Incidentally, the series has been directed by Shankar Marthand, and Northstar Entertainment has produced the show.
Apart from the trio, Ali Rez’s and Jeniffer Piccinato too will seen in important roles. The show is said to be a romantic thriller which revolves around two couples and their extramarital affairs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR starts physical training for NTR30
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine