Sneha Ullal has signed a new film in Hindi after a long gap. Although she made her debut in Hindi way back in 2005 in Salman Khan starrer Lucky, she has concentrated mostly on Telugu films for the past few years. Now, she has signed a film titled Bezubaan Ishq, which is said to be a love story.
The principal shooting of the film is going to begin this week and more details about the film will be revealed soon. Incidentally, earlier this year, Sneha Ullal told a Mumbai based tabloid that Salman Khan has been helping her out, now that she’s beginning her second innings in Bollywood. Moreover, it was Salman Khan who suggested that she should get trained in belly dancing to get back in shape. For the past couple of years, Sneha Ullal had cut down on her projects in Telugu because of her back pain.
Her last Telugu film was Action 3D and she’ll soon be seen in a romantic entertainer titled Antha Nee Mayalone, in which she’s paired up with Navdeep.
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title