Sneha Ullal is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. Last year she was supposed to play a key role in Krish’s Vaanam (remake of Vedam); however, she couldn’t be a part of the project.
Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Samaran which has Vishal and Trisha in lead roles. Thiru is going to direct the film which is touted to be an action entertainer. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Richard Nathan is the cinematographer.
Sneha Ullal’s recent Telugu film Madatha Kaaja had an average run at box-office and she has reportedly signed another Telugu film.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title