Sneha Ullal is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. Last year she was supposed to play a key role in Krish’s Vaanam (remake of Vedam); however, she couldn’t be a part of the project.
Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Samaran which has Vishal and Trisha in lead roles. Thiru is going to direct the film which is touted to be an action entertainer. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Richard Nathan is the cinematographer.
Sneha Ullal’s recent Telugu film Madatha Kaaja had an average run at box-office and she has reportedly signed another Telugu film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda