Sneha Ullal is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. Last year she was supposed to play a key role in Krish’s Vaanam (remake of Vedam); however, she couldn’t be a part of the project.
Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Samaran which has Vishal and Trisha in lead roles. Thiru is going to direct the film which is touted to be an action entertainer. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Richard Nathan is the cinematographer.
Sneha Ullal’s recent Telugu film Madatha Kaaja had an average run at box-office and she has reportedly signed another Telugu film.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims