Talented Actress Sneha who has worked with many big stars in Tamil as well as Telugu has become choosy about her characters post marriage. She has recently acted in a Tamil film titled “HariDas” which became a phenomenal hit in Tamil. This movie is now getting dubbed in to Telugu as “Maa Nanna Police”.G.N.R.Kumaravelan has directed this successful film and Dr.RamDas is dubbing this film and is made under Dr.Ram Productions. Speaking on the occasion the producer said “This is a heart touching story. The story deals with a kid who is suffering from Autism and the way he has fought with autism and emerged as a winner. There are many children who are suffering from Autism in every nook and corner of the world. Sachin Tendulkar and Abdul Kalam also have suffered from Autism in the past”. The movie dealt with Autism in a sensible and subtle manner.
Sneha, Kishore and Pradeep Rawath have played the lead roles in the movie. Sneha reprised the role of a Teacher where as Kishore played the role of an encounter specialist. The movie is expected to release very soon.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna