Released on 9th April amidst heavy expectations, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy kick started the summer season with average talk but soon turned into a blockbuster. Today, the film reaches its memorable 50 day run in close to 55 centres, a rarity in the present times. The film, so far, collected close to 51 crores and
stood as the second highest grosser in Allu Arjun’s career.
With this feat, S/O Satyamurthy has become the first highest grosser and also the long running of the year so far. Trivikram’s pen showed its might once again as his humor blended perfectly with the film’s emotional drama. Fans thoroughly enjoyed Bunny’s matured performance and also his romance with the film’s heroines, Samantha, Nitya Menen
and Adah Sharma.
Senior producer Radhakrishna produced the film under his Haarika & Hassine Creations and Devi Sri Prasad composed chartbusting numbers for the film.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?