Despite releasing to mixed reviews and average word of mouth, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest offering, S/O Satyamurthy, utilized the summer advantage to the fullest by attracting the family audiences in huge numbers
The film is still doing decent business in selected screens across the Telugu states. As per the trade reports, S/O Satyamurthy has crossed the coveted 50 crore club. This is Allu Arjun’s second straight 50 crore film, following his blockbuster Race Gurram and only proves his star power.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans