Despite releasing to mixed reviews and average word of mouth, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest offering, S/O Satyamurthy, utilized the summer advantage to the fullest by attracting the family audiences in huge numbers
The film is still doing decent business in selected screens across the Telugu states. As per the trade reports, S/O Satyamurthy has crossed the coveted 50 crore club. This is Allu Arjun’s second straight 50 crore film, following his blockbuster Race Gurram and only proves his star power.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out