Despite releasing to mixed reviews and average word of mouth, Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s latest offering, S/O Satyamurthy, utilized the summer advantage to the fullest by attracting the family audiences in huge numbers
The film is still doing decent business in selected screens across the Telugu states. As per the trade reports, S/O Satyamurthy has crossed the coveted 50 crore club. This is Allu Arjun’s second straight 50 crore film, following his blockbuster Race Gurram and only proves his star power.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?