Director Trivikram is well admired for his sensitive portrayal of human emotions and family relationships. The director’s upcoming film, ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, starring Allu Arjun, Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma in lead roles, is gearing up for a release on 9th April and the audio success function took place yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, Trivikram explained the idea behind making this film. He said that the importance of fathers keeps on changing in the eyes of his children and that for a child, the father is the biggest superhero.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims