Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ was released yesterday to a thumping response from fans. The film is registering decent collections all over the world and especially in the US. However, the film faced a minor setback in Tamil Nadu’s Kanchipuram on its release day.
A large group of protesters belonging to the Tamilaga Valvurimai Katchi halted the film’s screening at a local theater. The political outfit has been carrying out intense protests against the Seshachalam encounters by the AP Police at the behest of AP Government. Yesterday,the protesters barged into the theater playing ‘S/O Satyamurthy’, tore off the banners and flexies and even threatened the theater owner with dire consequences if he continued with the screening of the film.
Following the attack, the theater stopped the projection and there is no information about when the screening will resume. It is highly unfortunate to see films falling prey to political interests.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl