The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun have finally arrived with S/O Satyamurthy. The movie has opened to packed houses and according to the latest update, the film has collected 3.15 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam area.
These collections are the second highest after Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi, which collected 3. 28 crores on day one of its release. K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?