Sobhita Dhulipala, who made her debut in Tollywood with Goodachari, is a busy bee these days. Earlier this year, the actress earned rave reviews for her performance in Made In Heaven, a web-series created by Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti. And it turns out that there’s a lot more in store for Sobhita in Bollywood this year.
In a recent interview to a magazine, Sobhita confirmed that her next web-series is a spy thriller, Bard Of Blood, which has been produced by Shahrukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment for Netflix. The series is based on a book of the same name written by Bilal Siddiqi, and it also stars Emran Hashmi, Vineet Kumar Singh, Amyra Dastur, and Kriti Kulhari. So far, Sobhita’s role has been kept under wraps; however, the series is expected to be launched on Netflix later this year.
Apart from this eagerly anticipated web-series, Sobhita also has Ronnie Screwvala’s Sitara, The Body by Viacom, Azure with Emraan Hashmi and Rishi Kapoor; and Moothon by Geetu Mohandas with Nivin Pauly, lined up for release, apart from three other projects in pipeline. All in all, 2019 is turning out to be an extremely good year for Sobhita Dhulipala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret