Megastar Chiranjeevi enjoys a humongous fan base across all sections of the audience. His recent film Waltair Veerayya kept the cash registers ringing, and it once again proved why Chiru is hailed as the box office king. However, after Bholaa Shankar, the actor is yet to announce his new film.
The current buzz on social media is that Chiru will join hands with Kollywood director PS Mithran for a film that will be produced by the actor’s daughter Sushmitha Konidela. PS Mithran delivered hit movies like Abhimanyudu (Irumbu Thirai) and Sardar.
It is also being said that BVS Ravi will pen the story for this project. Nothing is official yet, but this rumor has gone viral on social media. For now, Chiru is concentrating on Bholaa Shankar, directed by Meher Ramesh, and the movie will hit the screens this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food