Nani is a star hero and all his films are awaited eagerly. Now, he is busy with his latest film Jersey which will come out on the 19th of this month.
The social media is abuzz with many takes on the film’s ending. When asked about what his general take on social media is Nani said “Social media is seasonal. During the time of Bigg Boss, I got several hate messages which shook me. But when the same show was over, many said that they missed me big time. So, social media is seasonal and everything happens depending on the topic which is currently viral.”
Jersey is directed by Gautam Tinnanuri and has Shraddha Srinath as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part