Nani is a star hero and all his films are awaited eagerly. Now, he is busy with his latest film Jersey which will come out on the 19th of this month.
The social media is abuzz with many takes on the film’s ending. When asked about what his general take on social media is Nani said “Social media is seasonal. During the time of Bigg Boss, I got several hate messages which shook me. But when the same show was over, many said that they missed me big time. So, social media is seasonal and everything happens depending on the topic which is currently viral.”
Jersey is directed by Gautam Tinnanuri and has Shraddha Srinath as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer