Nani is a star hero and all his films are awaited eagerly. Now, he is busy with his latest film Jersey which will come out on the 19th of this month.
The social media is abuzz with many takes on the film’s ending. When asked about what his general take on social media is Nani said “Social media is seasonal. During the time of Bigg Boss, I got several hate messages which shook me. But when the same show was over, many said that they missed me big time. So, social media is seasonal and everything happens depending on the topic which is currently viral.”
Jersey is directed by Gautam Tinnanuri and has Shraddha Srinath as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss