Nagarjuna is one star who has given chances to debut directors many times during his career. His next movie, Soggade Chinna Nayana is also being directed by debutant Kalyan Krishna. The trailer of the movie was released recently and it has created quite a stir, becoming the new talk of the town.
The trailer is being shown during the interval of Akhil Akkineni’s Akhil and fans are going wild. The simple yet effective trailer is being applauded and the expectations are quite high for the movie which also stars Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripati. Nagarjuna will be seen in a dual role in this movie.
The movie is being produced by Annapurna Studios. PS. Vinod is handling the camera and Ram Mohan is the film’s screenplay writer. Music is being composed by Anup Rubens.
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day