Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is currently busy shooting for the second season of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteahwarudu’ is all set to concentrate on his upcoming film projects. According to our reliable sources, his next film is expected to go on floors in the month of November. Nagarjuna will be seen in a double role in this film, and for one of these roles, he will be paired up with Ramya Krishna.
Debutante director Kalyan Krishna helms this project while Radha Mohan penned the story and screenplay. Watch this space for more details on this project.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas