Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is currently busy shooting for the second season of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteahwarudu’ is all set to concentrate on his upcoming film projects. According to our reliable sources, his next film is expected to go on floors in the month of November. Nagarjuna will be seen in a double role in this film, and for one of these roles, he will be paired up with Ramya Krishna.
Debutante director Kalyan Krishna helms this project while Radha Mohan penned the story and screenplay. Watch this space for more details on this project.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties