Akkineni Nagarjuna, who is currently busy shooting for the second season of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteahwarudu’ is all set to concentrate on his upcoming film projects. According to our reliable sources, his next film is expected to go on floors in the month of November. Nagarjuna will be seen in a double role in this film, and for one of these roles, he will be paired up with Ramya Krishna.
Debutante director Kalyan Krishna helms this project while Radha Mohan penned the story and screenplay. Watch this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K