Akkineni Nagarjuna’s Sankranthi treat, Soggade Chinni Nayana, has impressed the fans and family audiences and the film has been termed a perfect Sankranthi entertainer. SCN is registering phenomenal collections in both the Telugu states and even in overseas.
As per the latest update, Soggade Chinni Nayana has collected $3,56,892 (2.42 crores) in the US in just two days. With the increase in the film’s collections from Friday to Saturday, trade analysts are predicting that the film will easily surpass the half a million dollar milestone by Sunday.
Going by this performance, Soggade Chinni Nayana surely promises to become the highest ever earner in Nag’s career.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film