Akkineni Nagarjuna is on a all time high in his career. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana is now the second biggest hit in his career after Manam. Latest update reveals that the village drama has now crossed the 10 crore mark in the Nizam area
Collections have been decent even in the third week of its release. Nagarjuna’s Charisma and image among the family audience has made this film a huge hit. The over all collections of the film are also quite impressive with Nagarjuna pocketing double the amount what he had spent for the film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry