Apart from Manam, this is probably the only Nagarjuna film in the recent times that has done business in such a huge manner. Trade pundits reveal that the film will easily cross the 40 crore mark in its long run.
After a long time, Nagarjuna was seen in quite an entertaining role and mesmerized everyone. His chemistry with Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripathi was also the main reason for the film’s huge success.
Credit should also go to the way débutante director Kalyan Krishna showcased Nagarjuna and provided wholesome family entertainment for everyone.
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi