Nagarjuna is a happy man finally. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is going strong in even its second week. The family entertainer has already crossed the 30 crore mark and is expected to touch 35 crores later this week.
This is Nagarjuna’s biggest hit in the recent times and has once again brought him on top of the charts. Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, this film did exceptionally well in the interior areas of Andhra. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya played female leads in the film which has music by Anup Rubens.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur