Nagarjuna is a happy man finally. His latest film, Soggade Chinni Nayana has hit the bulls eye and is going strong in even its second week. The family entertainer has already crossed the 30 crore mark and is expected to touch 35 crores later this week.
This is Nagarjuna’s biggest hit in the recent times and has once again brought him on top of the charts. Directed by debutante Kalyan Krishna, this film did exceptionally well in the interior areas of Andhra. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya played female leads in the film which has music by Anup Rubens.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar