Released in 2009, numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli’s socio-fantasy magnum opus, Magadheera, went on to become an industry hit those days. The film had Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal as the main leads. Now, Magadheera’s Japanese version too is recreating the Telugu version’s success.
Magadheera’s Japanese version released across Japan last Friday and collected a whopping ¥118,450,000 ($1.06M) in just 4 days. The film will now surpass its predecessors like English Vinglish (¥133,670,000 or $1.25M), Baahubali 2 (¥144,810,000 or $1.3M) and 3 Idiots (¥164,860,000 or $1.48M). However, it remains to be seen whether Magadheera’s Japanese version will break Rajinikanth’s Muthu (¥400M or $3.08M) record by the end of its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food