Varun Tej’s new film, Boxer received good applause from the social media when its first look was out. The film is a hard-hitting sports drama being directed by a debutante, Kiran Korrapati.
It is a known fact that none other than Kannada star hero Upendra is doing a key role and he will join the sets of the film from next month onwards. The makers have planned for extensive shoot in the next month or so.
The film was supposed to release on the 30th of July this year but the lockdown happened and the release has been pushed to next year. The film also has Sunil Shetty in a key role along with a few seasoned Telugu actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time