Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is gearing up for its theatrical release on September 24. The pre-release buzz has been quite positive and it is now reflecting in the advance bookings. In Hyderabad, many day one shows are already being sold out and are displaying Fast Filling boards.
The craze is such that, out of 245 shows on day one in Hyderabad, 85 shows are either sold out or fast filling already. In Mahesh Babu and the Narangs’ AMB Cinemas alone, a whopping 6,000 tickets have been sold already. With a total occupancy of nearly 35 percent already, Love Story’s day one looks promising and the film is eyeing a solid opening at the box-office.
Love Story is directed by Sekhar Kammula and produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao. The film’s pre-release event will be held on September 19, with Chiranjeevi’s and Nagarjuna as the chief guests.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Kamal’s Indian 2
- Yesteryear actress makes her social media debut
- Nithiin commences shooting for his next
- High pre-release business for Adivi Sesh’s HIT 2
- RC15’s song to have breathtaking visuals
- Recent hit gets a blockbuster response on OTT