As expected, Allu Arjun’s DJ has opened to some super-occupancy all over the two Telugu states. As it is only the second big film which was releasing post-Baahubali, there was a decent buzz for this film and the trade reveals that the first day collections will be quite strong.
The latest we hear is that the film might do a business of close to 15 crores on the day one. As the weekend is setting in, the collections are bound to increase in the coming days.
DJ is Bunny’s biggest release to date and has released in close to 300 locations in just the US alone. Harish Shankar directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Dil Raju is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards