As expected, Allu Arjun’s DJ has opened to some super-occupancy all over the two Telugu states. As it is only the second big film which was releasing post-Baahubali, there was a decent buzz for this film and the trade reveals that the first day collections will be quite strong.
The latest we hear is that the film might do a business of close to 15 crores on the day one. As the weekend is setting in, the collections are bound to increase in the coming days.
DJ is Bunny’s biggest release to date and has released in close to 300 locations in just the US alone. Harish Shankar directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Dil Raju is the producer.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next